ABOUT EAST GARRISON
The traditional American small town brings a strong sense of connection to every day living. Neighbors know their neighbors. It’s not unusual to stop in next door for a glass of lemonade on the porch or a backyard barbecue. Kids on the block play together in the local park. You feel a sense of pride in your community and comfort in knowing that this is where you belong.
The planners of East Garrison were inspired to create such a hometown. This new community features:
- Appealing residences with distinctive architectural styling.
- Neighborhood parks within easy access of the homes—offering amenities for sports, baseball, soccer, basketball, picnicking, play, sitting, jogging and more.
- A future Town Center, which will serve as a community gathering place with unique spaces for shops, cafes, offices and more.
- A planned Arts District with studios, galleries and workshops that will make creativity part of the East Garrison lifestyle.
- A future public library with computer work stations and spaces for community meetings, reading and story programs.
- Access to 86 miles of trails over 7,200 acres on the adjacent Fort Ord National Monument.
- Close by are all the amenities that make the Monterey Peninsula a world class destination.
Discover East Garrison and our 11 Beautifully Decorated Models Now Open!